Regional Sales Representative Health and Safety
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join our sales team at our head office in Cambridge, Ontario.
We are a Canadian owned and operated health & safety company that is committed to providing quality workplace safety training, products and consulting services to Canadian workplaces.
This is an exceptional opportunity to establish a long term sales career for an intelligent, self-starter who possesses the interpersonal skills required for sales.
The position reports to the VP, but will work collaboratively with the sales team. Our client base is diverse, encompassing every sector of the workplace, which means every industry and company can be a potential opportunity.
To be one of the top leaders in safety training and services in Ontario to help people make safe decisions and have safe responses
Our training is accessible to people and prepares them to effectively respond to emergency situations while helping them understand how to prevent injuries and illnesses. The products we choose to sell are high quality and designed for ease of use by the end user.
We want to educate people, not just sell training and products, so they are aware of what their needs are and which products and services best suit what they’re looking for.
We have the resources to assist large corporations, small businesses and organizations, groups, or individuals.
We are aware of what their needs are and which products and services best suit what they’re looking for.
We believe delivering exceptional customer service starts with hiring, and effectively motivating, exceptional people. We make a point of rewarding performance and supporting professional development.
We also recognize that every new employee brings a unique set of experiences, skills, and perspectives to the table.
The ideal candidate for this position would be described as follows:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and willing to hustle to meet or exceed sales goals
- Ability to cold call both on the phone and in person
- Present and communicate in a professional manner in English
- Lead generation prospective new accounts, focusing on understanding the customer needs, developing a rapport
- Organized with good time management skills
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Willing or is continuously updating their sales knowledge through professional development
- Computer literacy
- Must have reliable transportation
-Travel within the territory is a requirement for the position
- Previous experience within the health and safety field is not necessary, but definitely an asset
Details of Position:
- Meet forecasted sales goals and maintain a rolling 90-day sales and forecast plan for a defined territory
- Provide product demos, including site visits on request to qualified customers
- Contact existing customer base to review product needs and determine other opportunities
- Building a base of knowledge on potential customers prior to any subsequent sales activity
- Establish business relationships with prospective customers in the defined territory to generate new business for products/services
- Management of all relevant sales data in a timely manner utilizing the company CRM tool
- Attend trade shows, exhibits, conferences (as applicable)
- Regularly meet with VP to review sales activities and progress on goals
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: A University degree or College diploma.
Come work with us:
We are offering a base salary plus a commission structure and a car and mobile phone allowance.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Please apply today!
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Account Rep, Account Representative, Health Care Sales Representative, Healthcare sales representative, Ontario, ON, Puslinch, New Dundee, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Brantford, Ayr, Flamborough, Sheffield, Westover, Ancaster, Hamilton, Breslau, Woodstock, Waterdown, Burlington