- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
UK Visa Refusal and Appeal | ICS Legal
If you have had your UK visa refused, you may still have options available to you, which may include appealing against the decision or re-applying for the UK visa. Don’t give up on a visa for the UK, because in most UK visa refusal cases, applicants have the right to appeal against their decision. Your visa refusal letter will explain in summary on what rights you may have.
Following the changes implemented by the Immigration Act 2014, you may have limited right to appeal. If your application does not attract a right to appeal, then you may be able to complete an administrative review.
In brief, you can appeal against the following decisions:
1. The refusal of a human rights or protection claim and revocation of protection status.
2. A refusal of a visa and refusal to vary leave to remain, in some situations, where the application was made before the Immigration Act 2014 was in force.
3. A refusal to issue a European Economic Area (EEA) family permit as well as certain other EEA decisions where appeal rights are in Regulation 36 of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016.
4. Deprivation of citizenship whereby Section 40A of the British Nationality Act 1981 applies.
You do, however, only have a small window of time to lodge an appeal, so it is important to take legal advice as soon as possible, as this will allow you & your UK Immigration Lawyer to prepare for the appeal process. ICS Legal have trained and experienced UK Immigration Lawyers who have extensive experience in lodging against a UK visa refusals and refusal appeals, giving you the best possible chance of success and entry to the UK. Setting out the grounds of appeal to the First Tier Tribunal is important, which forms part of your challenge against the Home Office decision and will be relied upon if the matter goes before a First Tier Tribunal Judge.
To read more information about UK visa refusal Visit: https://www.icslegal.com/uk-visa-refusal.php